Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tipony.




..I'm so excited to be sharing these images with all of you. Not only are they totally dreamy, but they're an exclusive sneak peak of the debut SS 11/12 collection 'Tipony', from the new, up and coming jewellery label ALUSHIA-SANCHIA.
Native american inspired, sterling silver and gold pieces, with Black onyx and Turquoise..
I have an itty bitty suspicion that another obsession is about to be added to the mix.


Alushia-Sanchia will be available from selected boutiques nationally from August 2011

5 comments:

Spell and the Gypsy Collective said...

Inspiring. Amazing. Gorgeous! XX thanks babe! Lizzy

thisiswhati'dwear said...

omg those turquoise and silver rings!
I need one!


thisiswhati’dwear

sophie van oirschot said...

i'm back in blogland my little lady! so sorry i didn't post anything/contact you but i was so busy having holidays in curcao, bangkok, making tests at my university and having the busy life haha, but now i'm back! how are you? what v u been up to these weeks? hope to hear from you pretty!
-x- sophie
http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/

Frank Vinyl said...

Oh i love those rings!! you always have the best posts.. this jewelery is fantastic.. love all the native american stuff so much right now
francesca

Zoë Kate said...

I adore those rings! I can never get enough of the silver-turquoise combo. Just SO perfect. I love your blog! I'm following!

xo
ZK
www.glitter-and-ink.blogspot.com